“trt” is the abbreviation for The Reel Thing. This knife has been exclusively tailored to our wishes by our knife maker Tony. The knife is made of stainless steel “MV58” with an oiled olive wood handle. It is the ideal little helper for a day outdoors. It is all the same, whether you are at your favourite fish water, hunting for deer or you are outdoors on a Bushcraft adventure in the remote wilderness. It is not only able to break up your fishes and prey but also it is the ideal tool in your wilderness kitchen.
The little knife comes in a thick, brown, oiled leather sheeth riveted and stitched.
- type of knife: skinner
- length of blade: 7,5 cm
- length of grip: 9,5 cm
- totl length: approx. 17 cm
- blade thickness: 4 mm
- steel: MV58
- steel hardness: 56/58 HRc
- grip material: olive wood (oiled)
- sheeth material: leather (brown)
- weight: approx. 150 g (incl. sheeth)
- special: blade has two sections to prevent slipping down