Here we offer you a vintage Hardy Duchess 3″ from the Heritage series. These reels are one of the first that were handcrafted again by skilled Hardy-craftsmen in Alnwick, England. The reel is handmade from a solid block of aluminium.
The reel comes together with the original box, the original neoprene pouch, papers and the original warranty card (not filled out).
The reel is in an excellent condition and seems to be unfished.
It has such innovative features as a double lineguard and Hardys “split cage frame”.
- Made in Alnwick, England
- engineered and hand crafted from bar stock aluminium (6061)
- fully adjustable click check mechanism
- vented frame and spool
- “split cage frame” design
- twin line guides for full LHW/RHW compatibility
- hollow recessed stainless steel spindle
- wooden handle
This modern classic fits perfectly to your favourite rod.